HipStore repo is yet another great installous alternative to download and install apps. We are publishing a tutorial on how to download hipstore iOS 7 repo on your iPhone.
In past we have covered few installous alternatives like Appcake, vShare and AppAddict. Installous for iOS 7 was removed by its team so that’s why we are sharing installous alternatives on almost daily basis. HipStore is a new iOS 7 repo for downloading and installing apps on jailbroken iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. What basically this HipStore iOS 7 repo does is that it allow iDevice owners to download the IPA files and then install it on jailbroken iDevices.
The function of HipStore is very much similar to the iOS 7 repos we have shared before. Though using such cydia tweaks is not good practice as it is piracy. So if you are using such repos like Hip Store just to test a paid app, then I request you to buy that app later from App Store to support the developers. HipStore iOS 7 repo is in its beta phases (according to me).
How to Download HipStore iOS 7 Repo
First of all install cydia on your jailbroken device. When it is done, install Appsync on your iPhone.
- Now launch the cydia on your jailbroken iOS device. Tap on sources button. Now tap on edit at the top right and then tap on Add.
- Type cydia.heaveniphone.com there and tap on add source.
- Now search for Hipstore repo there. Once results are shown up, install the Hipstore repo. When the installation of Hipstore iOS 7 repo is completed, close the cydia and respring your iOS device.
When the Hipstore is installed, you will be able to download the IPA files of apps. Don’t know how to install apps using Hipstore? No worries, we have written steps for that too.
How to Download and Install Apps for Free With HipStore Repo
- Once hipstore installation is completed, you will see its icon on homescreen.
- Tap on hipstore icon on homescreen to launch it. In the search bar, type the name of the paid app you want to test.
- Once the results are shown up, click on the download tab and select the latest version to start the downloading of IPA file.
- When the downloading is completed, install the IPA installer using IPA.heaveniphone.com and launch it. Go to the download section and look for the IPA file of the app you have just download to start its installation.
Once that particular app is installed from its IPA file, you will see its icon on homescreen. If you have came across any difficulty on installing HipStore iOS 7 repo and then download free apps with it, then let me know below.