Many people are complaining that after jailbreaking their iPhone with Evasi0n7, there is no cydia icon. This issue looked very strange to me because I never faced such issue. But after playing few days with Cydia, suddenly the Cydia Icon disappeared from my iPhone and then I realized that this problem really exists. So here is how to Fix No Cydia Icon After iOS 7 Jailbreak.
Evasi0n7 jailbreak tool was released by Team Evad3rs in co-operation with Pod2g in the last week of December as a gift to all iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users. All those iDevice owners who rely on jailbroken devices and who have not updated their iDevices to iOS 7 just because they don’t wanted to lose the jailbreak were very happy with release of Evasi0n7 untethered iOS 7 jailbreak tool.
Though Evasi0n7 worked well for few users while other were facing problems. One of the most common problem iPhone owners is that there is No Cydia Icon After iOS 7 jailbreak with Evasi0n7 tool. So here today I am going to cover a tutorial on how to Fix No Cydia Icon After iOS 7 Jailbreak by following few simple steps.
How to Fix No Cydia Icon After iOS 7 Jailbreak
In order to get the Cydia icon back on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, follow the steps below:
- Connect your iDevice to your computer.
- Make sure that the passcode lock is removed before you connect it to your computer.
- When you connect your iDevice, iTunes will launch.
- At that time place your iPhone to DFU mode.
- Click on restore button.
- Now iTunes will start restoring your iPhone to latest iOS 7 version.
- Once it is restored, launch the Evasi0n7 tool again start jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch again.
- Follow all the instructions and let it done.
I hope after restoring your iPhone to latest iOS version and then jailbreaking it again with Evasi0n7 will fix no cydia icon issue.