Apple introduced Siri first in iPhone 4S and since then this new feature is improving day by day. By default, Siri language is English but if English isn’t your primary language then no worries as you can easily change language of Siri.
Apple has added support for different languages to Siri in iOS 7. If you language isn’t in that list that default Siri language on your iOS device will be English. Anyways you can still change Siri language.
Also Read: How to Backup Photos on iPhone?
How to Change Siri Language?
All you need to change Siri language on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running on iOS 7 is to follow few simple steps below:
- First of all launch Settings App on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on General option there.
- Now find Siri option there. It will be at the bottom.
- In Siri, you will see option Language there, tap on that.
- Now you will be presented with a list of languages which Siri supports.
- Select your desired one and close the settings app.
So now you can see that it is very easy to change language of Siri on iOS device (iPhone 4S or older).