Jailbroken your iPhone, iPod or iPad recently and now want to remove cydia? No worries, here we will guide you to remove cydia from iPhone, iPod or iPad by following very simple steps.
Guide to Remove Cydia from iPhone, iPod or iPad
Well, if you tired of your jailbroken iPhone, iPod or iPad and now want to go back to its original software, then you are at right place. Here you will find a detailed tutorial on how to remove cydia from your jailbroken iOS device. Let me clear to you that the procedure is very simple and all you need is to follow few very simple steps and you will done with removing cydia. So should we start? Alright.
In order to remove cydia from your jailbroken iOS device, you need to restore it or update it to latest software using iTunes or over the air (OTA). I recommend you to update or restore your iOS device using iTunes because it is easy and fast.
So first of all you need to download the iTunes and latest iOS version for your device. You can download iTunes from link below
Once the downloading of iTunes is completed, install it. Now download the latest iOS version for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. When done with both pre-requirements, you have my permission to follow the steps below to remove cydia from iPhone:
- First of all launch the iTunes on your computer or Mac.
- Now connect your iOS device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Before you proceed further, make sure you have took the backup of your iOS device using iTunes.
- Now once the backup is complete, restore your iOS device by reinstalling the iOS software on it. or that click on “Restore” button while holding the sift key on your keyboard in Windows. In Mac you need to hold the “Alt Key”.
- After that browse for the iOS .ipsw file and choose it.
- Now sit back and relax. You can have a cup of coffee because this restoration of your iOS device will take few minutes.
Once it is done, your device will restart. After that you can use the backup you have created using iTunes to get all your data back on your iPhone, iPod or iPad. So this is how you can remove cydia from your iPhone, iPod or iPad.