Apple has made enabling Emoji keyboard much easier in iOS 7 as you won’t need any third party app for this purpose anymore.
Most of the users use emoticons (also known as emoji) these days to convey their messages emotions. By default you won’t see any emoji in iOS 7 keyboard but by following few simple steps, you can easily get emoji in iOS 7 keyboard. So are you ready to enable it?
How to Easily Enable Emoji Keyboard in iOS 7?
Apple offers hundred emoji in iOS 7 which you can access using the emoji keyboard. To enable emoji keyboard in iOS 7:
- First of all locate the Settings app on your iPhone home screen and tap on it.
- Scroll down the screen and select General.
- Now tap on Keyboard option there.
- Tap on Add New Keyboard option.
- Now locate Emoji there and tap on it.
Now you have added the emoji keyboard to iOS 7. Now you can access hundreds of emoji by tapping on the globe icon on left side of space button as shown in screenshot below.
Let us know if you faced any difficulty in adding emoji keyboard to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in iOS 7.