So you want to hide stock apps like Stocks, Camera, Messages etc on your iPhone or iPad? Well, you can now achieve this in iOS 7.1 by following few simple steps.
Procedure to Hide Stock Apps on iPhone in iOS 7
Follow the few simple steps posted below to hide the stock apps on iOS 7.1 homescreen on your iPhone or iPad.
- First of all create a folder and put all the stock apps in that folder.
- Now you need to make sure that your iPhone or iPad homescreen is full of apps including that newly created folder. Also make sure the dock is also full.
- Next you need to drag any random app on top of another to create another folder.
- As soon as you drop that app to new folder, quickly drag and drop the folder where you have put all the stock apps.
- Now it all depends on your timing. If that timing was quick and right, you the folder of stock apps will be now nested inside that new folder.
- Further you can remove the apps from the folder you have just made and drag out the subfolder fill of stock apps. In this way it will completely vanish from your iPhone or iPad homescreen.
So this is how you can hide stock apps on iPhone in iOS 7.1. Let us know if you are stuck at any step.