Updated to iOS 7 but still missing SBSettings cydia tweak? No worries you are not alone here as many other iPhone owners are also looking for this all time favorite cydia tweak.
SBSettings was the most popular cydia tweak before the release of iOS 7. Apple killed this great cydia tweak SBSettings by adding Control center to iOS 7. The main purpose of SBSettings cydia tweak was to give users quick access of settings like turning ON/OFF WiFi, bluetooth, adjusting screen brightness and some other frequently used settings. With Control center in iOS 7, this cydia tweak is no more needed.
However there are still number of users who are searching for SBSettings for iOS 7 and I wanted to help them. That’s why I am sharing with you a method to install SBSettings on iOS 7.
Step by Step procedure:
- First of all launch cydia on your iPhone. [Haven’t yet installed cydia? Check this –> Install Cydia on iOS 7]
- Now tap on manage –> Add sources and add rpertri.ch/repo there.
- Now close the cydia app and relaunch it again and this time go to source –> rpetich repo and install the activator tweak.
- Once installation is completed, respring your iPhone.
- You are no almost done. Just launch the cydia again and search for SBSettings there and install it.
So you have now seen that SBSettings can be installed on iOS 7. If you have any doubt then I am open to your questions.