Lost your Apple product? No worries, you can easily locate your lost iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch by following the steps we have mentioned in this post.
But before you proceed, let me tell you that you will be only able to locate your lost iOS device if you have installed Find My iPhone app and also have activated this feature in iCloud. If this feature wasn’t enabled on your lost iOS device then you won’t be able to locate it using this method.
How to Locate Lost iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch?
In order to locate your iOS device, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all open Chrome web browser on your desktop computer.
- Type iCloud.com and hit enter.
- Sign-in to iCloud using your email and password.
- Now once you are logged in to your iCloud account, look for All Devices option there at top of screen.
- Click on All Devices and click on your device from there.
- Now if your phone is online, then you will see green dot next to it and its locations will be shown on the map. If it isn’t online, you will see grey dot next to it and iCloud will show you its last known location on the map.
- From iCloud, you can put your iOS device to lost mode or even can erase the device completely if it is currently online.
This is how you can locate your lost iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using iCloud and Find My iPhone app.